- Can demonstrate extensive engagement with communities and civil society organisations in the Asia-Pacific region and in responding to the three diseases
- Has in-depth understanding of global health financing, and more specifically in the Asia-Pacific region
- Has demonstrated commitment in working to improve the quality of lives for people living with HIV, and affected by TB and/or malaria, as well as engagement with communities of key affected populations in responding to the three diseases
- Has understanding of Global Fund replenishment cycles
- Will be able to commence work in mid-July 2015
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the GFAN AP workplan;
- Provision of on-going support to GFAN AP affiliates, stakeholders and project implementation partners in GFAN AP related activities;
- Management of an information sharing platform, coordinate communication, and provide direct support for GFAN AP members, including, but not limited to increasing its membership, managing the GFAN AP listserv, organising regional/national meetings, hosting teleconferences; and
- Supporting GFAN AP through policy analysis, strategic advice, and identification of opportunities for advocacy, capacity development and resource mobilisation
- Secretariat support to the GFAN AP Steering Committee in executing its roles and functions;
- Develop, implement and monitoring the GFAN AP strategy and workplan as mandated by the GFAN AP Steering Committee;
- Develop for the approval of GFAN AP Steering Committee, and monitor the budget necessary to execute the workplan;
- Ensure proper documentation of working processes, develop internal and external reports for GFAN AP;
- Represent the GFAN AP partnership on request of the GFAN AP Steering Committee, and establishing and maintaining working relationships with relevant stakeholders and networks in the region; and
- Regularly liaise with other GFAN groups (Global and Africa) and seek out opportunities to advocate collaboratively or complementarily in line with the strategy and workplan mandated by the GFAN AP Steering Committee.
A draft Terms of Reference is available here.
An annual salary of US$36,000 (excluding benefits and expatriation costs) is negotiable. The hosting arrangements, final salary package and benefits will be negotiated with the final candidate, according to the arrangements necessary for employment.
To apply, please email email@example.com with subject matter “GFAN AP Regional Coordinator Application” with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter – including 2 personal references
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.