Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on September 29th, 2015 (Tuesday) to debrief on the 3rd Global Fund Partnership Forum (PF) held in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 2 – 3 September 2015.
The purpose of the webinar is for W4GF advocates and partners to share experiences and provide an update from the participation at the PF held by the Global Fund in Buenos Aires, Argentina on 2 – 3 September 2015, including experiences from the 2 days pre-meeting and half day debrief held for civil society and communities participants.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Reflections from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Analysis of the key issues on gender, women and girls from the pre-meeting and the 3rd and final PF
- Questions and discussions from webinar participants not at the PF
- Next steps and actions.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP before the 28th September to email@example.com and note the following details:
- An application is needed to be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/617703941 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
This Webinar will take place across the following time zones:
- Jamaica: 07:00 – 08:00 hrs
- USA (New York) : 08:00 – 09:00hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 09:00 – 10:00hrs
- United Kingdom/Cameroon/Namibia: 13:00 – 14:00 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Geneva/Amsterdam: 14:00 – 15:00 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Ukraine: 15:00 – 16:00hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 19:00 – 20:00hrs
- Singapore: 20:00 – 21:00hrs
- New Zealand: 01:00 – 02:00hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!
Please RSVP before the 28th September to firstname.lastname@example.org !