Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on Thursday October 29th, 2015 with key Global Fund Staff to have an update on the new Global Fund Strategic Framework 2017 – 2021.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Global Fund Strategy 2017 – 2021
- Updates from the Global Fund Secretariat on the new Global Fund Strategy 2017 – 2021 – what is different!
- Highlights on key focuses on gender equality and women and girls
- FAQ on presentation
- Discussions to identify further opportunities for improvement within the framework
- Presentation on timeline till KPI endorsement and what does it mean to operationalise the framework
- Next steps and actions.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP before Monday October 26th, 2015 to email@example.com and note the following details:
- An application is needed to be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450792117 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
This Webinar will take place across the following time zones:
- Jamaica: 09:00 – 10:00hrs
- USA (New York)/Bolivia: 10:00 – 11:00hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 11:00 – 12:00hrs
- United Kingdom/Cameroon/Namibia: 14:00 – 15:00hrs
- Nigeria/Geneva/Amsterdam: 15:00 – 16:00 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Ukraine: 16:00 – 17:00hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Ukraine: 17:00 – 18:00hrs
- India: 19:30 – 20:30hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand/Singapore: 22:00 – 13:00hrs
- New Zealand: 03:00 – 04:00hrs
We look forward to your attendance, and please remember to RSVP before Monday October 26th 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org