The Global Fund Community, Rights and Gender Department is organising a Partnership Call to update civil society on key developments at the Global Fund. We invite Women4GlobalFund advocates to join this discussion on Wednesday, 11 November, 15:00-16:30 CET.
The agenda will include updates on:
- The Global Fund Strategy development process and discussions around the allocation approach;
- Overall concept note progress across the allocation period;
- The Equitable Access Initiative.
We encourage Women4GlobalFund advocates will be able to join this call.
Please confirm your participation to email@example.com.
The call in phone numbers can be accessed here and the participant access code is 443025. If there is no number listed for your country, please send your phone number and location to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda includes:
- An update on the Global Fund Strategy development process and discussions around the allocation approach;
- An update on overall concept note progress across the allocation period; and
- An update on the Equitable Access Initiative.