There are two internship opportunities in the Access to Funding Department at the Global Fund Secretariat, Geneva, Switzerland, starting January 2017. These are in data management and governance support
- Ability to process information from a variety of sources quickly and synthesise clear and concise communications
- Proficiency in Excel
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and delivers on time
- Ability to work in an environment with people from a variety of multicultural backgrounds
- Available full time or near full time for a six-month period, with a start date of 09 January 2016.
How to apply
Email your CV and a one-page cover letter to A2Finternship@theglobalfund.org with the subject line “Internship application: [type of internship]” before midnight Geneva time on 15 November, 2016. In your letter, explain clearly the skills, experiences and characteristics that make you especially suited to this type of internship opportunity. Clearly indicate which internship you are applying for.
- Must be a minimum 20 years old on commencement of the internship
- Must be currently studying or has completed their studies in the last year
- Cannot be related to a Global Fund staff member
- If applying from Switzerland, must be in possession of a valid work permit or valid work visa on the start date of the internship. If applying from outside Switzerland, ability to travel to a Swiss consulate to apply for visa (candidates selected will be provided with a visa support letter).
Click here for additional information and application details.