Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on Tuesday March 7 2017 from 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat and W4GF advocates involved at the national level as part of the process to develop funding requests to be submitted to the Global Fund for consideration.
The webinar will cover the following:
- The Global Fund Applicants Handbook
- The Global Fund Modular Framework
- What is happening now and before the March 20 (window 1) submission date?
- Lessons from W4GF Advocates and Partners
- Questions and discussions
RSVP to email@example.com before Monday 6th March and note the following important details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/305702693 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
- First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
This webinar will take place across the following time zones – please double check timezones here for Harare 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) if your country is not on the list below:
- USA (New York)/Bolivia (La Paz): 08:30 – 09:30hrs
- Bolivia (La Paz): 09:30 – 10:30hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 10:30 – 11:30hrs
- United Kingdom (London): 13:30 – 14:30 hrs
- Geneva/Amsterdam/Cameroon/Lagos: 14:30 – 15:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Ukraine: 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: 16:30 – 17:30hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 20:30 – 21:30hrs
- New Zealand: 02:30 – 03:30hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!