Join W4GF advocates and partners on Friday October 13 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat (GFS); Eastern Africa National Networks of AIDS Service Organisations (EANNASO) and SRHR Africa Trust (SAT); on the adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) Meaningful Engagement Fund.
The processes for setting up the fund’s operationalisation (including how AGYW can access it) is ongoing. The fund is expected to be officially launched in October 2017 and will channel small grants in an effective and efficient way to selected sub grantees in 13 focused countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Lesotho, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, and Zambia. Under the Community Rights Gender (CRG) Strategic Initiative, this fund includes upward of USD 500,000 to support efforts towards meaningful engagement of AGYW and community-based organisations working with AGYW on Global Fund and related processes for a period of 12 months.
The webinar will cover the following:
- General update from the GFS
- Updates and vision for the AGYW Meaningful Engagement to be jointly managed by EANNASO and SAT; and
- Questions and Discussion.
RSVP before Thursday October 12th to email@example.com and note the following important details:
- Follow this link https://theglobalfund.zoom.us/j/858755978
- Click on Join Meeting
- You will receive a pop-up asking: Do you want to run this application? Click RUN and this will take you to the join the meeting screen
- You can test your mic and speakers to see if they are working for the meeting – Click Test Mic and Speaker. Test your Mic and Speaker and close the window when you are finished.
- To Join the Meeting – Click the Join Conference via mic and speaker
The webinars will take place across the following time zones. Double check time zones here for Harare 10:00 – 11:30 (CAT) here if your country is not on the list below:
- UK/Cameroon: 9:00 – 10:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/South Africa/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland /Zambia/Geneva/Amsterdam: 10:00 – 11:30 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: 11:00 – 12:30hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!