5 new Developed Country NGO, Members are needed for January 2014 – December 2016.
The leadership positions are currently occupied by:
Ton Coenen, Aids Fonds & Soa Aids (Netherlands)
Terms of Service July 2013-2015
Alternate Board member
Don Baxter, Australian Federation of AIDS Service Organisations (Australia)
Terms of Service November 2011-2013
Communications Focal Point
Beate Ramme-Fülle, Action against AIDS (Germany)
Terms of Service November 2012-2015
Nominated individuals need to prepare and submit a four page application and attach letters of reference. To be eligible, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- A person working for / affiliated with a Northern Country NGO (OECD-DAC Member);
- An in-depth knowledge of the issues around HIV/AIDS, TB and malaria, international public health and development;
- An in-depth understanding of the scope of work of the Global Fund, its mission and the opportunities it presents;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in front-line NGO work in 1 or more of the 3 disease areas;
- Experience of working in partnerships and an ability to network effectively and broadly;
- Ability to act within a team setting;
- Be gender sensitive;
- Ability to work in written and spoken English (additional languages a great advantage);
- ￼￼Capacity to commit adequate time to the Global Fund;
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have been engaged in the Delegation’s work through the NGO Contact Group.
Membership of the Delegation is voluntary and there will be no remuneration. It is strongly recommended that Delegation Members have adequate access to the resources needed to fulfill their responsibilities.