Participants practising the Mozzie Clap at the W4GF Workshop on Strengthening and Integrating TB & Malaria within the HIV Gender Response, 6 – 8 Dec 2015, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Malaria kills and its main victims are children and women.
We can stop this scourge so that people can live with dignity and go to work and school.
- World Malaria Day 2020 Declaration (CS4ME)
- World Malaria Report 2019
- World Malaria Report 2018
- WHO World Malaria Report 2017
- Gender Analysis – USAID’s Malaria Action Program for Districts – May 2017
- Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME) Network
- Global Fund Technical Brief: Malaria, Gender and Human Rights in English Español Français Português Русский
- Malaria Matchbox Toolkit in English French and Portuguese
- The Fight Against Malaria
- The Importance of Gender in Malaria Data
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Gender, Health and Malaria Information Sheet
- World Health Organisation (WHO) webpage on Lives at risk: malaria in pregnancy
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Discussion Paper on Gender and Malaria