Use your energy and knowledge to make sure the Global Fund delivers for women and girls
Together we can make changes that will improve the world for all women and girls.
W4GF Advocates are diverse women, including women living with and personally affected by HIV, TB and Malaria. We are inclusive of women from all key populations, including trans- and cis-women and non-binary people. We welcome W4GF Advocates from all backgrounds and nationalities; most are from Global Fund implementer countries
If you are committed to achieving women’s rights and gender equity and want to make sure that Global Fund supported programmes and services are gender transformative and sensitive for women – join us!
Sign up to our newsletters here to stay informed on W4GF activities, tools and advocacy.
First please check that ALL of these statements apply to you:
- I care about and am committed to achieving women’s rights and gender equity in my country and globally
- I want to make sure that Global Fund supported programmes and services are gender transformative and sensitive for women
- I engage in national, regional or global processes linked to the Global Fund
- I am linked to a network or organisation that does work connected to HIV, TB and malaria and upholds and respects the rights of women and girls in all our diversity
- I have read the values and principles of W4GF and agree that these are essential to effective and sustainable responses to HIV, TB and malaria.