In 2019 W4GF created this group of 10 W4GF Advocates to support the W4GF Team and ensure a more systematic flow of information between women engaged at the national level and the W4GF Team and vice versa. In line with the W4GF Collaborators ToR 2020 the Collaborators provide guidance to the W4GF Team on its three objectives and sustain the following (ensuring balance of attention to HIV, TB and malaria):
- Strengthen more dynamic dialogue between the W4GF Secretariat and W4GF Advocates at the forefront, to fine-tune priorities which emerge from discussions at the global/regional and national levels to better inform W4GF direction and strategy.
- Develop more coordinated global advocacy actions and priorities that align with the national realities and to support the development of key messages on new and emerging issues as they relate to women (and girls) living with HIV, affected by TB and malaria in all our diversity.
- Identify essential communication resources that are essential to women working at the national level in the context of the Global Fund.
- Abhina Aher, PEPFAR, India,
- Daxa Vitthal Patel (Viradia), National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India (NCPI+), India
- Cecilia Lodonu-Senoo, Hope for Future Generations (HFFG), Ghana
- Happy Assan, Tanzanian Network of People who Use Drugs (TaNPUD), Tanzania
- Mara Kumbweza Banda, Paradiso TB Patients Trust, Malawi
- Olimbi Hoxhaj, People Living with HIV Albanian Association, Albania
- Patricia Humura, Irise Institute East Africa, Uganda
- Phelister Abdalla, Kenya Sex Workers Alliance, Kenya
- Talent Madziva, Katwse Sisterhood, Zimbabwe