Are you interested in gender equality and the Global Fund?
Do you want to do more in your country?
The Women4GF Francophone workshop is looking for participants!
W4GF is really exicited to be planning the next Workshop which will be held in French! It will support a broad range of gender equality advocates, in particular key affected women, women living with HIV and personally affected by TB and Malaria who are interested in mobilising for greater gender equality through the Global Fund processes. Priority will be given to advocates working with formal and informal organisations.
The workshop is expected to be held in Dakar, Senegal. Starting on the afternoon of Tuesday 2nd December, ending Friday 5th December 2014.
To have the greatest impact on forthcoming Global Fund Concept Notes we will be prioritising the following countries:
- Central African Republic (CAR)
We are currently seeking nominations from participants that would be interested in joining the workshop. Nominations will then be put forward to an independent selection panel as places are limited.
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd October telling us:
- Who you are? Please include: Your name, Country, Organisation and Affiliations – Why you want to come to this workshop?
- Why is the Global Fund important to you?
- What is your experience in he Global Fund or around gender?
- Are you openly living with HIV or have lived with TB?
- Do you identify with a key population?
*this information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others.
For further information please click here
Or if you would like this information in French click here.
If you have any questions you can also email: email@example.com