Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on August 13th, 2015 (Thursday) to debrief on the 2nd Global Fund Partnership Forum held in Bangkok, Thailand on 24 – 25 June 2015.
The purpose of the webinar is for W4GF advocates and partners to share experiences and provide an update from the participation at the Partnership Forum held by the Global Fund in Bangkok, Thailand on 24 – 25 June 2015, including experiences from the 2 days pre-meeting and half day debrief held for civil society and communities participants.
The Webinar will cover the following:
- Reflections from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Analysis of the key issues on gender, women and girls from the pre-meeting and the 2nd PF
- Questions and discussions from webinar participants not at the PF
- Next steps and actions.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP by COB 10th August to email@example.com and note the following details:
- An application is needed to be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the call.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/498892637.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- There is no meeting password.
This Webinar will take place across the following time zones:
- United Kingdom/Cameroon/Namibia: 09:00 – 10:00 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Geneva/Amsterdam: 10:00 – 11:00 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda: 11:00 – 12:00hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 15:00 – 16:00
- Singapore: 16:00 – 17:00
- New Zealand: 20:00 – 21:00
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!