Deadline 8th February 2015
The Global Fund Secretariat is seeking for broad inputs on the draft strategy narrative that accompanies the Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 approved at the 34th Global Fund Board Meeting.
The draft narrative is posted on the Global Fund e-Forum platform and inputs are sought via the e-Forum. Should you prefer, comments can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send any comments by February 8th so that they can be taken into consideration moving forward.
The final document will be discussed at the upcoming Global Fund Strategy, Investment and Impact Committee (SIIC) in early March, and a 2nd iteration will put forward for Board approval in April 2016.
Do note that the key strategic objectives with particular focus on women and girls are:
- 2.b: Support reproductive, women’s, children’s and adolescent health, and platforms for integrated service delivery
- 3.a: Scale-up programmes to support women and girls, including programmes to advance sexual and reproductive health and rights
- 3.b: Invest to reduce health inequities including gender- and age-related disparities
- 3.c: Introduce and scale up programmes that remove human rights barriers to accessing HIV, TB and malaria services
- 3.d: Support meaningful participation of key and vulnerable populations and networks in Global Fund-related processes
- 3.e: Integrate human rights considerations throughout the grant cycle and in policies and policy-making processes
The deadlines for inputs and participation on the e-Forum is the 8th February.