The slides that will be presented by the Global Fund can be found here
When: Monday May 28 2018 from 15:00 – 16:30 (CAT).
- Heather Doyle, Senior Coordinator, Gender, Community Rights and Gender Department
- Ana Baracaldo, Strategy Policy and Performance, COE Team
- Marie Benjamin – Society for Women and Aids in Africa Sierra Leone Chapter (SWAASL)
- Moderator: Maurine Murenga, Lean On Me Foundation, Kenya (W4GF Advisory Group Member)
- Welcome and introduction
- Understanding COE – What’s different in the process to support countries from challenging operating environments – what are some of the specific challenges? How do we continue to support women and address inequalities in challenging operating environments? What’s new around COE and new policy decisions to support non-eligible countries in crisis
- Perspectives from advocates in COE countries
- Discussion and Questions
Note the following important details:
- Follow this link https://zoom.us/j/7183102714
- Click on Join Meeting
- You will receive a pop-up asking: ‘Do you want to run this application?’ Click ‘RUN‘ and this will take you to the join the meeting screen.
- You can test your mic and speakers to see if they are working for the meeting – Click ‘Test Mic and Speaker‘ and close the window when you are finished.
- To Join the Meeting – Click ‘Join Conference via mic and speaker’
The webinars will take place across the following time zones. Double check time zones here for Harare 15:00 – 16:30 (CAT) here if your country is not on the list below:
- Bolivia/New York: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Cameroon/UK/Nigeria: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/SouthAfrica/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland/Zambia/The Netherlands/ Switzerland: 15:00 – 16:30hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Kyiv: 16:00 – 17:30hrs
- India: 18:30 – 20:00hrs
- Bangkok: 20:00 – 21:30hrs