Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on February 25th (Thursday) 2016 from 13:00 – 14:00 CET to discuss the Global Fund Strategic KPI Framework.
The purpose of the webinar is for W4GF advocates and partners to understand what has transpired since the adoption of the new Global Fund Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022, and have updates on the KPI development process with specific attention on KPIs related to the women and girls, as well as on gender. The webinar will cover the following:
- Update on the Global Fund Strategic KPI Framework from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Key thinking and background on KPIs on women and girls and gender from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Questions and discussions from webinar participants
- Next steps and actions
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP before the 20th February to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/476862429 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
This Webinar will take place across the following time zones – please double check timezones at www.timeanddate.com for Geneva 13:00 – 14:00hrs:
- USA (New York): 07:00 – 08:00hrs
- Bolivia (La Paz): 8:00 – 9:00hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 09:00 – 10:00hrs
- United Kingdom (London): 12:00 – 13:00 hrs
- Geneva/Amsterdam/Lagos/Cameroon: 13:00 – 14:00 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Ukraine 14:00 – 15:00hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/: 15:00 – 16:00hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 19:00 – 20:00hrs
- Singapore: 20:00 – 21:00hrs
- New Zealand: 01:00 – 02:00hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!
Please RSVP to email@example.com before the 20th February.