Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on July 27th (Wednesday) 2016 from 14:00 – 15:00 CET to discuss the Operationalisation of the Global Fund Strategy (2017 – 2022)
The webinar will enable W4GF advocates and partners to dialogue with the Global Fund secretariat on the operalisation of the newly approved Global Fund Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 with specific attention to the women and girls, gender equality and human rights. The webinar will cover the following:
- Global Fund update on operationalising the Global Fund Strategy
- Key considerations from W4GF advocates
- Questions and discussions from webinar participants
- Next steps and actions
If you are interested in participating, RSVP before the 27th July to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/750944901 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
This webinar will take place across the following time zones – please double check timezones here for Geneva 14:00 – 15:00hrs if your country is not on the list below:
- USA (New York)/Bolivia (La Paz): 08:00 – 09:00hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 09:00 – 10:00hrs
- United Kingdom (London)/Lagos/Cameroon/Namibia: 13:00 – 14:00 hrs
- Geneva/Amsterdam/Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi – 14:00 – 15:00 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Ukraine: 15:00 – 16:00hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 19:00 – 20:00hrs
- Singapore: 20:00 – 21:00hrs
- New Zealand: 00:00 – 01:00hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!