Join W4GF advocates for our monthly webinar on Tuesday June 6 2017 from 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat, EANNASO and W4GF advocates involved at the national level to develop funding requests submitted to the Global Fund.
The webinar will enable W4GF advocates and partners to continue to dialogue with the Global Fund Secretariat on progress/challenges in countries around the funding requests in relation to the Global Fund’s Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 with specific attention to the women and girls, gender equality and human rights.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Updates from the Global Fund on lessons learnt thus far from funding requests received
- Feedback from W4GF advocates working at the national level: Received comments from the Technical Review Panel (TRP)
- Review the W4GF advocacy brief based on lesson learnt engaging in funding request development processes
- Discussion and next steps
RSVP before Monday June 5 to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following important details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/113106397 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset and Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
- First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:http://help.citrix.com/getready
The webinars will take place across the following time zones. Double check time zones here for Harare 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) if your country is not on the list below:
- USA (New York)/Bolivia (La Paz): 09:30 – 10:30hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 10:30 – 11:30hrs
- United Kingdom (London)/Cameroon/Lagos: 14:30 – 15:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Geneva/Amsterdam: 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Ukraine: 16:30 – 17:30hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 20:30 – 21:30hrs
- New Zealand: 02:30 – 03:30hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!