Calling all W4GF advocates linked to regional and global civil society networks!
The Robert Carr Civil Society Networks Fund (RCNF) has announced it Request For Proposals (RFP) for 2019-2021. The deadline to submit proposals is August 13, 2018 at 12:00 (noon) CET
RCNF is inviting proposals from global and regional civil society networks who are:
- addressing critical factors protecting the rights of inadequately served populations (ISPs);
- scaling up access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support; and
- assuring that resources are mobilised and utilised appropriately to respond to the global HIV epidemic.
RCNF provides core funding to strengthen the institutional and advocacy capacity of regional and global ISP and civil society networks and/or their consortia.
The following entities do not qualify for application for this RFP:
- NGOs that are not networks
- National networks (working and having members in one country) or cross border/multi-country collaborations between two or more national networks or organisations
- (Inter) governmental organisations or units
- Aggregates of projects, individuals or professional associations
Global and regional networks and consortia of networks (See RFP for definitions) are invited to apply for a grant to support core funding and/or activity needs of the networks and/or consortia for up to three years (2019-2021).
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org