Navigating the Global Fund Allocation Cycle 2020-2022
Join Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) Advocates on Thursday 12 December (3PM CAT) to find out more about W4GF new guidance on navigating the Global Fund allocation cycle 2020 – 2022. This is for W4GF Advocates and other gender equality activists who intend to influence their countries’ funding requests for the Global Fund’s 2020–2022 allocation to ensure gender-transformative programming. It summarises the most important structures, issues and approaches to ensure that proposals and final budgets and programmes are gender responsive.
This webinar will:
- Unpack the W4GF guidance
- Share community perspectives and concerns
- Highlight key additional areas to be aware of
- Enable discussion & questions.
Please note the following essential details to participation
- Click here to RSVP to for this webinar before 10 December
- To participate follow this link https://zoom.us/s/345073634
- Double check time zones here if your country is not on the list for Harare 15:00 – 16:30 (CAT)
- To download this flyer click here
[embeddoc url=”https://women4gf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/W4GF-Webinar-Dec-12-Final.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]