W4GF Advocates from Developed Country NGOs – Don’t miss this leadership opportunity to add your voice and work with the delegation’s mission is to bring the voices of civil society to the Global Fund and ensure that the Fund remains transparent, ambitious, and impactful as it works toward the vision of a world free of HIV, TB, and malaria.
The Global Fund Board Developed Country NGO delegation is seeking applications for its next board member (BM) and alternate board member (ABM). The BM and ABM serve for two years as a representative of their constituency (Developed Country NGOs), and not as a representative of their specific home organisations. The term for both roles will commence in either January or February 2020. Please see the call for nominations for a complete description of the roles, qualifications, and application requirements.
Interested candidates should explicitly indicate which role (BM or ABM) they are applying for in their applications and send the following as a single Word or PDF file:
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Narrative (maximum 1 page)
- Should outline the applicant’s understanding of and experience with the Global Fund; their vision for the Global Fund’s future; and what they perceive as the delegation’s key priorities to ensure the Global Fund achieves its mission.
- 2 letters of reference (1 page each; 2 pages total)
- One letter must be from the applicant’s own organization, or closest affiliated organization, agreeing to support the additional workload and travel
- Letters must be signed and on letterhead