Join this webinar: STEPPING UP THE FIGHT TO IMPROVE MALARIA PROGRAMS
This is organised by Impact Santé Afrique (ISA) an African non-governmental organisation, focusing on malaria programs and coordinates the global platform for civil society organisations for malaria elimination (CS4ME).
This webinar provides a platform to further learn about the new Global fund allocation cycle 2020 – 2022 particularly the application process for malaria programs. This is important for W4GF Advocates working on malaria in their communities to participate and learn and share experiences on the work being done.
To register: click here
Date: Friday, January 17th 2020
- 9:00am – 10:30am Mali/Senegal West Africa time (GMT)
- 10:00am – 11:30am Cameroon/Central Africa time WAT/(GMT+1)
- 12:00am – 1h:30pm Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania WAT/(GMT+2)
- 3:30pm – 4:40pm India (GMT+5:30)
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm Thailand (GMT+7)
The webinar will host guest speakers including:
- The Global fund Secretariat
- Maureen Mauringa, Global Fund Board Member representing the Communities Delegation Living with HIV and affected by Tuberculosis and Malaria Delegation (Communities Delegation) and Executive Director of the Lean On Me Foundation
- RD Marthe, APCASO Executive Director
- Olivia Ngou, Impact Santé Afrique (ISA) Executive Director and CS4ME Global Coordinator
For additional information contact: Zeinabou Idé, Program Officer, Impact Santé Afrique (ISA) Zeinabou.email@example.com