W4GF Webinar: Window 1: How are we doing on women and girls?
Join Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) Advocates this Friday, 8 May 2020 at 3PM (CAT) for an informal chat to hear more and learn from countries that submitted funding requests in the window 1. The speakers – engaged at the national level – advocate for women and girls and will share their experiences and leadership. This will be helpful for those who are currently in the process of grant writing and submitting in window 2 either on 31 May or 30 June 2020. The webinar will seek to respond to:
- What worked well and what should others do differently?
- Access to Technical Assistance from Global Fund community, rights and gender (CRG) strategic Initiatives.
- Sharing lessons learnt and advice for adolescent girls and young women and women.
How to participate
- Click here to RSVP for this webinar
- To participate follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81897949352
- Click on Join Meeting
- You will receive a pop-up asking: ‘Do you want to run this application?’ Click ‘RUN‘ and this will take you to the join the meeting screen.
- You can test your mic and speakers to see if they are working for the meeting – Click ‘Test Mic and Speaker‘ and close the window when you are finished.
- To Join the Meeting – Click ‘Join Conference via mic and speaker’
Webinar Date and Timing
The webinar will take place this coming Friday May 8 across the following time zones. Double check time zones here if your country is not on the list below:
- Bolivia/New York/Haiti: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Cameroon/UK/Nigeria: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/SouthAfrica/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland/Zambia/The Netherlands/ Switzerland: 15:00 – 16:30hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Kyiv: 16:00 – 17:30hrs
- India: 18:30 – 20:00hrs
- Myanmar: 19:30 – 20:00hrs
- Bangkok: 20:00 – 21:30hrs