Women4GlobalFund Webinar: Women engage in the Global Fund Strategy development process!
Why this webinar?
Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) in partnership with the Developing Country NGO Delegation invite you to a webinar on the Global Fund Strategy Development Process.
The Global Fund is commencing a lengthy process to develop their next six-year strategy (2023–2028). A key priority is to ensure that diverse community voices are meaningfully engaged and heard throughout the strategy development process – especially the voices of women and girls.
This webinar is part of a larger W4GF strategy to ensure that gender equality remains a key priority in the upcoming Global Fund Strategy and that none of the gains made are lost. W4GF and partners will work to ensure that emphasis continues around Strategic Objective 3 in the current Global Fund Strategy ‘Promote and protect human rights and gender equality’. Human rights and gender equality must be strongly reflected in the new strategy.
In addition to hearing from the Global Fund Secretariat leading the strategy development process we will also hear from Developing Country NGO Delegation who will provide an update of key decisions made at the most recent 43 Global Fund Board meeting relating to human rights, gender, communities and more broadly.
Date and time
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 27 May: 3:00– 4:30pm CAT across the following time zones. Double check time zones here if your country is not on the list below:
- Bolivia/New York/Haiti: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Cameroon/UK/Nigeria: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/SouthAfrica/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland/Zambia/Netherlands/Switzerland: 15:00 – 16:30hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Kyiv: 16:00 – 17:30hrs
- India: 18:30 – 20:00hrs
- Myanmar: 19:30 – 20:00hrs
- Bangkok: 20:00 – 21:30hrs
How to participate
- Click here to RSVP for this webinar
- To participate follow this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88665811469
- Click on Join Meeting
- You will receive a pop-up asking: ‘Do you want to run this application?’ Click ‘RUN‘ and this will take you to the join the meeting screen.
- You can test your mic and speakers to see if they are working for the meeting – Click ‘Test Mic and Speaker‘ and close the window when you are finished.
- To Join the Meeting – Click ‘Join Conference via mic and speaker’