Don’t miss this W4GF webinar If you want to know more about the future of the Global Fund COVID-19 Response Mechanism – to be launched at the end of March. The Global Fund is fundraising for is a minimum of US$5 billion to support the next phased of its COVID-19 Response Mechanism.Join us to find out what more about the Global Fund COVID-19 Response Mechanism is and:
- What is happening with the next phase of this within this allocation cycle
- What areas/ activities with the funds cover?
- What will the process be for countries to apply?
- How can women and communities can engage and what do we need to know?
In addition to us receiving this update – It will be a great opportunity for the Global Fund to hear from W4GF Advocates about what is needed and what support might look like – beyond biomedical approaches.
This webinar will take place on Tuesday 16 March 15:00 – 16:30hrs across the following time zones. Double check time zones here if your country is not on the list below:
- Haiti, New York: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Bolivia: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Ghana, London, Senegal: 13:00 – 14:30hrs
- Cameroon, Nigeria, Switzerland: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Botswana, Kyiv, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe: 15:00 – 16:30hrs
- Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda: 16:00 – 17:30hrs
- India: 18:30 – 20:00hrs
- Bangkok: 20:00 – 21:30hrs.
Register here to let us know you plan on joining us and we can this event to your calendar.
Log in Details
- Click on this link to Join the Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 813 1668 9691
- Passcode: 167134
Towards the end of 2020 the Global Fund organised webinars to share feedback on CSO participation in C19RM and the flexibilities and W4GF’s feedback on those calls and in writing to the Global Fund Board affirmed community voices that called for more information about what is actually being supported and especially related to women in all our diversity, communities and community systems. W4GF continues to call on the Global Fund to ensure that:
- actions on COVID-19 are fully aligned with SO3, to promote and protect human rights gender equality;
- C19RM operates in a way that is inclusive of community voices, and responds fully to the rights, needs and health of women and girls;
- countries are open and transparent about the process to decide what gets funded with Global Fund COVID-19 flexibilities.