The clock is ticking – only three days left before Friday, September 3rd to submit your application.
Civil Society for Malaria Elimination (CS4ME) is a global platform of civil society organisations committed to ending malaria. The platform’s structure is intended to be simple but effective and consists of a Steering Committee, Working Groups, Active Members, Observers and a Secretariat. We are a group of malaria advocates, committed to work together and aiming to bring changes in policies at all levels that will lead to meaningful changes to transform the malaria fight.
The Role of CS4ME Steering Committee members
- Serve as a volunteer high level advisor, for a four-year term representing diverse interests and communities affected by malaria
- Provide strategic guidance on CS4ME’s work
- Work with the CS4ME Secretariat and members to prepare strategic annual workplan
- Work with CS4ME to support its advocacy mission
- Chair and support CS4ME Working Groups as required
- Be available to meet virtually every three months (two-hour meeting on Zoom) and one face-to-face annual meeting (one or two full days, depending on availability of funds)
This document tells you much more.