Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) has been working with its Key Collaborators since June 2019. This relationship has ensured more strategic and systematic connection to key W4GF Advocates working at national levels to strengthen existing connections and to expand the W4GF movement.
The W4GF Team is looking to refresh its Key Collaborators. We especially welcome applications from women engaged in the Global Fund processes and structures in implementing countries who are:
- Diverse in age, gender, sexual orientation and geography;
- Living with and/or affected by HIV, TB and/or malaria;
- Community experts across the three diseases; and
- Bring a deep understanding of challenges affecting and impacting key affected women.
W4GF Key Collaborators provide guidance to the W4GF Team on its three objectives and sustain the following (ensuring balance of attention to HIV, TB and malaria):
- Strengthen more dynamic dialogue between the W4GF Secretariat and W4GF Advocates at the forefront, to fine-tune priorities which emerge from discussions at the global/regional and national levels to better inform W4GF direction and strategy.
- Develop more coordinated global advocacy actions and priorities that align with the national realities and to support the development of key messages on new and emerging issues as they relate to women (and girls) living with HIV, affected by TB and malaria in all our diversity.
- Identify essential communication resources including anything essential to women in the context of the Global Fund.