Do you know that you can apply for short-term technical assistance (TA) to ensure Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) of effective C19RM grants? You have until 15 November to do so!
Why this TA?
Short-term technical assistance (TA) is available to strengthen the capacity of communities to gather, analyse and use data for improved availability, accessibility, acceptability and affordability of HIV, TB and malaria services in the context of Covid-19, to integrate CLM in national C19 responses and to document the impact of CLM on health responses. Everything you need to know is available here. The aim of the short-term TA is to be responsive, flexible and efficient in rapidly responding to community needs.
The deadline for short-term TA requests is 15 November, 2021. The implementation of TA will occur between November 2021 – February 2022
If your application fits the criteria and is approved – on average – you can expect to receive intensive support for 3 – 4 weeks. This could be remote or in person depending on the activity and COVI-19 situation in your country.
Who will provide this TA?
The CLM C19RM TA will be delivered by one of the three pre-approved civil society and community CLM TA providers. These include:
- Community-Led Accountability Working Group (CLAW), led by Health Gap and Asia Catalyst with Advocacy Core Team (ACT) of Zimbabwe, the Public Policy Office of amfAR, O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University.
- Eastern Africa National Networks of AIDS and Health Service Organizations (EANNASO) with Asia Pacific AIDS Service Organizations (APCASO) and Alliance Technical Assistance Centre (ATAC) in Ukraine.
- Community Data for Change Consortium (CD4C) led by ITPC Global with MPact, African Men for Sexual and Rights (AMSHeR), Asia Pacific Coalition for Men’s Sexual Health (APCOM), Caribbean Vulnerable Communities (CVC), Eurasian Coalition on Health, Rights, Gender and Sexual Diversity (ECOM), Global Coalition of TB Activists (GCTA), ITPC EECA and ITPC WCA.
What is the process?
- Complete the CLM C19RM Short-term Technical Assistance Request Form and submit to: CLMTA@theglobalfund.org.
- You can find more information about the C19RM grants.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact Keith Mienies at: email@example.com.
Also dont miss this excellent document on Integrating Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) into C19RM Funding Requests