Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on Tuesday February 7 2017 from 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat and W4GF advocates involved at the national level as part of the process to developed funding requests to be submitted to the Global Fund for consideration.
The webinar will enable W4GF advocates and partners to dialogue with the Global Fund Secretariat on progress/challenges in countries around the funding requests in relation to the Global Fund’s Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 with specific attention to the women and girls, gender equality and human rights. The webinar will cover the following:
- Updates from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Updates from W4GF advocates: Where are the challenges and opportunities around women in all their diversity – especially adolescent girls and young women
- Questions and discussions
- Next steps and actions
RSVP before Monday 6th February to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following important details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/846720253 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
- First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
This webinar will take place across the following time zones – please double check timezones here for Harare 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) if your country is not on the list below:
- USA (New York)/Bolivia (La Paz): 08:30 – 09:30hrs
- Bolivia (La Paz): 09:30 – 10:30hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 10:30 – 11:30hrs
- United Kingdom (London): 13:30 – 14:30 hrs
- Geneva/Amsterdam/Cameroon/Lagos: 14:30 – 15:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Ukraine: 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: 16:30 – 17:30hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 20:30 – 21:30hrs
- New Zealand: 02:30 – 03:30hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!