Join W4GF advocates for a webinar on Tuesday April 4 2017 from 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat and W4GF advocates involved at the national level as part of the process to developed funding requests to be submitted to the Global Fund for consideration.
The webinar will enable W4GF advocates and partners to continue to dialogue with the Global Fund Secretariat on progress/challenges in countries around the funding requests in relation to the Global Fund’s Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 with specific attention to the women and girls, gender equality and human rights.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Updates from the Global Fund on lessons learnt thus far from funding requests received
- Key learning’s from W4GF advocates – What worked and what did not work?
- Countries submitting in the May 23 Window: How are advocates preparing and what has happened already?
- Key points to remember relating to Community Rights Gender Strategic Initiatives -advice on the catalytic funding for AGYW and key populations
- Discussion and next steps at the country level
RSVP before Monday April 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following important details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/913339445 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset.
- Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
- First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:http://help.citrix.com/getready
This webinar will take place across the following time zones – please double check timezones here for Harare 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) if your country is not on the list below:
- USA (New York)/Bolivia (La Paz): 09:30 – 10:30hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 10:30 – 11:30hrs
- United Kingdom (London),Cameroon/Lagos: 14:30 – 15:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Geneva/Amsterdam: 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Ukraine: 16:30 – 17:30hrs
- Indonesia/Thailand: 20:30 – 21:30hrs
- New Zealand: 02:30 – 03:30hrs
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!