Join W4GF advocates for our monthly webinar on Tuesday July 4th 2017 from 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) to engage with the Global Fund Secretariat, EANNASO and W4GF advocates involved at the national level to develop funding requests submitted to the Global Fund.
This webinar will focus onW4GF advocates and partners from countries submitting in Window 3 and 4 to dialogue with technical partners on lessons learnt from funding requests submitted in Windows 1 and 2 in relation to the Global Fund’s Strategic Framework 2017 – 2022 with specific attention to the women and girls, gender equality and human rights.
The webinar will cover the following:
- Lessons from the Technical Review Panel
- Advice from technical partners for those submitting in windows 3 and 4 : Also see the recent W4GF new brief W4GF ADVOCATES SHARE KEY LESSONS AND REFLECTIONS FROM WINDOWS 1 AND 2
- Feedback from the Global Fund Secretariat
- Questions and Discussion
RSVP before Monday July 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following important details:
- An application must be installed on your computer, tablet or smart phone BEFORE the call. Do note that it is available at www.gotomeeting.com. You will need at least 15 minutes to install the application.
- We will not be able to dial participants into the webinar.
- AFTER installing the application, please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone by going to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/272994837 on your browser.
- Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You’ll sound best with a headset and Please mute your line when you are not speaking!
- There is no meeting password.
- First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:http://help.citrix.com/getready
The webinars will take place across the following time zones for countries submitting in Windows 3 and 4. Double check time zones here for Harare 15:30 – 16:30 (CAT) here if your country is not on the list below:
- Guatemala City/El Salvador/Nicaragua: 07:30 – 08:30
- Panama/Peru/Columbia: 08:30 – 9:30
- New York/Bolivia/Georgetown/Jamaica/Paraguay: 09:30 – 10:30hrs
- Argentina (Buenos Aires): 10:30 – 11:30hrs
- United Kingdom/Angola/Benin/Cameroon/Lagos/Tunisia/Niger: 14:30 – 15:30 hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/South Africa/Malawi/Namibia/Swaziland/Geneva/Amsterdam: 15:30 – 16:30 hrs
- Ethiopia/Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Ukraine/Romania/Belarus: 16:30 – 17:30hrs
- Turkmenistan/Pakistan: 18:30 – 19:30
- Indonesia/Thailand: 20:30 – 21:30hrs
- Malaysia: 21:20 – 22:20
We look forward to your active participation and engagement!