Join W4GF on Monday, July 16th for a webinar on Community Based Monitoring
Community engagement ensures country objectives are met by upholding the rights of all people to access services and by ensuring that services remain responsive and grounded in reality. Community based monitoring (CBM) increases community engagement and improves the quality, effectiveness, equity, efficiency and responsiveness of services. This webinar will discuss CBM models and programs included in Global Fund grants with a focus to increase and/or improve programs women and girls and gender responsive programming.
To view the slides that will be presented by the Global Fund Secretariat please click here
Please confirm your participation by Friday July 13th to firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Monday July 16 2018 from 15:00 – 16:30 (CAT)
- Welcome and introduction to CBM
- How is the Global Fund Secretariat supporting CBM and what models exist?
- Community perspectives
- Discussion and Questions
Note the following important details:
- Follow this link https://zoom.us/j/7183102714
- Click on Join Meeting
- You will receive a pop-up asking: ‘Do you want to run this application?’ Click ‘RUN‘ and this will take you to the join the meeting screen.
- You can test your mic and speakers to see if they are working for the meeting – Click ‘Test Mic and Speaker‘ and close the window when you are finished.
- To Join the Meeting– Click ‘Join Conference via mic and speaker’
The webinars will take place across the following time zones. Double check time zones here for Harare 15:00 – 16:30 (CAT) here if your country is not on the list below:
- Bolivia/New York: 9:00 – 10:30hrs
- Cameroon/UK/Nigeria: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/SouthAfrica/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland/Zambia/The Netherlands/ Switzerland: 15:00 – 16:30hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Kyiv: 16:00 – 17:30hrs
- India: 18:30 – 20:00hrs
- Bangkok: 20:00 – 21:30hrs
- Sydney: 23:00 – 00:20hrs