To access French translations please click here
To access Spanish translations please click here
Don’t miss this W4GF webinar if you want to understand the urgency of engaging in the COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) and how you can get support to do so! The webinar will include dynamic discussion around:
- The C19RM initiative, scope and timelines
- Why the C19RM should be a priority for you and the women you work with
- What you need to know and do to effectively influence the process in a way that advances the rights and needs of women and girls in all of our diversity – including by getting technical assistance to support meaningful engagement.
We are planning a few webinars so see which one works for you but given that some countries are applying by the 14 May we are doing this soon.
ENGLISH: Thursday 6 May, 2021 13:00 – 14:30 CAT. Register here to let us know you plan on joining us and we can add this event to your calendar. See more details highlighted in blue below.
ESPAÑOL: Viernes 7 de Mayo, 2021 16:00 – 17:30 CAT. Inscribase aquie para avirsarnos que participara y para que podamos incluire este evento a su calendario y enviarle la informacion para que conecte.
Français: Vendredi 7 Mai, 2021 11:00 – 12:30 CAT. Inscrivez-vous icie pour nous faire savoir que vous prévoyez de nous rejoindre et nous pouvons ajouter cet événement à votre calendrier et partager l’information pour la connexion.
Double check time zones here if your country is not on the list below:
- Bolivia/New York/Haiti: 7:00 – 8:30hrs
- Ghana: 11:00 – 12:30hrs
- Cameroon/UK/Nigeria: 12:00 – 13:30hrs
- Zimbabwe/Botswana/Lesotho/SouthAfrica/Malawi/Mozambique/Namibia/Swaziland/Zambia/TheNetherlands/Switzerland: 13:00 – 14:30hrs
- Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania/Kyiv: 14:00 – 15:30hrs
- Nepal: 16: 45 – 18: 15hrs
- India: 16:30 – 18:00hrs
- Jakarta/Bangkok: 18:00 – 19:30hrs
Log in Details for Thursday 6 May call
- Click on this link to Join the Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 868 3712 8936
- Passcode: 569116
Without your engagement, there is a significant risk that C19RM submissions will be gender blind, failing to meet the needs and uphold the rights of women and girls or, even worse, putting them in the way of further harm. It is important that we do better in this second phase of C19RM submissions compared to a year ago.