With support from the Global Fund, in early May, W4GF organised three webinars for women and gender equality advocates to understand the urgency of engaging in the COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) and how women can get support to do so! The webinar will include dynamic discussion around:
- The C19RM initiative, scope and timelines
- Why the C19RM should be a priority for you and the women you work with
- What you need to know and do to effectively influence the process in a way that advances the rights and needs of women and girls in all of our diversity – including by getting technical assistance to support meaningful engagement.
The webinars took place at different times – see the note for the record which includes all webinar details as well as the link to the recording:
- ENGLISH: Thursday 6 May, 2021 13:00 – 14:30 CAT. click here
- ESPAÑOL: Viernes 7 de Mayo, 2021 16:00 – 17:30 CAT. click here
- Français: Vendredi 7 Mai, 2021 11:00 – 12:30 CAT. click here
Don’t miss this Action Alert: Everything women need to know to engage in Global Fund C19RM and now in French, Spanish and Russian.