Why this webinar?
Join us to find out more about how the Global Partnership to end all forms of HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination (the Global Partnership) is addressing the rights of women and girls in Uganda. Let’s advocate for greater action to address stigma and discrimination that causes persistent barriers to accessing prevention, testing and treatment services for women and girls.
Join us to:
- Unpack what is happening and how much of this work is focusing on women
- Create more dialogue around where things may need to change
- Build understanding of the key entry points to influence this process.
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 10 November, 2021 (2:30 – 4pm) Uganda time
How to join
- Register https://bit.ly/webinaregform and we will add you to the calendar invite to secure your time.
- To join the call click on this link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82939744375
This webinar is organised by Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) in partnership with the Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+); the Alliance of Women Advocating for Change (AWAC), The International Community of Women Living with HIV Eastern Africa (ICWEA); The National Forum of People Living with HIV/AIDS Networks in Uganda (NAFOPHANU); Positive Women with Disabilities (POWODU); the Uganda Network of Young People Living with HIV/AIDS (UNYPA) with support from UNAIDS.