W4GF is delighted to announce its ten National Focal Points. The W4GF National Focal Points are an important addition to the W4GF Team and include young women, strategically positioned in national dialogues to advocate for programmes and services that work for women and girls and that are financed by the Global Fund.
- Alice Ahadi Magaka, The Pink Box Initiative, Tanzania
- Bester Mulenje, HerVoice Fund, Zambia
- Ethel Mkandawire, Supreme sanitary pads, Malawi
- Eudora Ogechukwu, African Network of Adolescents and Young Persons Development, Nigeria
- Gloriah Moses, National Empowerment Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Kenya, Kenya
- Pertulla Ezigha Ketcha, Leap Girl Africa, Cameroon
- Priscilla Ama Addo, Young Health Advocates, Ghana
- Olerato Keegope, Sentebale, Botswana
- Saro Imran, Wasaib sanwaro, Pakistan
- Sharifah Nalugo, Joint Clinical Research Center, Uganda
Through this group W4GF aims to work with young women to:
- Expand the knowledge base around the Global Fund – ensuring that young women are well informed and have access to a proper induction to the Global Fund – its processes at global and national levels.
- Expand the reach of the W4GF movement – connecting to more young women.
- Connect to a network of likeminded advocates and create more supportive structures in countries to engage with Global Fund national processes.
- Build confidence to enable meaningful engagement in Global Fund country processes – enabling a well-informed group that can meaningfully engage in national conversations.
Their ToR provide more details.