In 2019 W4GF created this group of 10 W4GF Advocates to support the W4GF Team and ensure a more systematic flow of information between women engaged at the national level and the W4GF Team and vice versa. In line with the W4GF Collaborators ToR 2021 the Collaborators provide guidance to the W4GF Team on its three objectives and sustain the following (ensuring balance of attention to HIV, TB and malaria):
- Strengthen more dynamic dialogue between the W4GF team and W4GF Advocates at the forefront, to fine-tune priorities which emerge from discussions at the global/regional and national levels to better inform W4GF direction and strategy.
- Develop more coordinated global advocacy actions and priorities that align with the national realities and to support the development of key messages on new and emerging issues as they relate to women (and girls) living with HIV, affected by TB and malaria in all our diversity.
- Identify essential communication resources that are essential to women working at the national level in the context of the Global Fund.
- Albertina Nyatsi, Eswatini, Positive Women together in Action
- Cecilia Lodonu-Senoo, Ghana, Hope for Future Generations
- Khanyisa Dunjwa, South Africa, Passionate Unlimited Peers in Action (PUPA)
- Nana Gleeson, Botswana, Botswana Network on Ethics, Law & HIV/AIDs (BONELA)
- Olena Stryzhak, Ukraine, Positive Women
- Olivia Ngou, Cameroon, Civil Society 4 Malaria Elimination (CS4ME)
- Sanyu Hajjara Batte, Uganda, Lady Mermaid Empowerment Centre
- Sara Thapa Magar, Nepal, National Federation of Women living with HIV and AIDS
- Sekar Putri Sruning Tanjung, Indonesia, Female Plus, WHRIN
- Tariro Kutadza, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe National Network of People Living with HIV (ZNNP+)