On Monday 22 November 2021, 34 participants joined a W4GF webinar to find out more about the Global Partnership to end all forms of HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination (the Global Partnership) and how it is addressing the rights of women and girls in Jamaica.
Webinar notes are available here.
Listen to the webinar or see the agenda, the speakers and their slides are included below:
- Welcome (W4GF Sophie Dilmitis)
- What is the Global Partnership? The Jamaican Network of Seropositives (JN+ Richard Plummer). See slides here
- Overview of the work in Jamaica: (UNAIDS, Ruben Pages Ramos). See slides here
- What is the Global Fund supporting on women and girls?: (Dr Nicola Skyers Jamaica CCM). See slides here
- Findings of research conducted by the Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+) Olive Edwards. See slides here and TransWave Jamaica Renae Green
- Discussion and questions (W4GF)
- Closure and next steps
This webinar is organised by Women4GlobalFund (W4GF) in partnership with the Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+); the Jamaica Community of Positive Women (JCW+); the Jamaican Network of Seropositives (JN+) with support from UNAIDS.